This assesses your clinical expertise, decision-making, and management skills through an oral "viva" structure, using real-world scenarios representative of both practice and exams.
1. Clinical diagnosis of a radial longitudinal deficiency
2. Knowledge of associated conditions
3. Describe X-Ray findings of a "club hand."
4. Provide a long-term management plan for these patients.
5. Screening investigations for associated conditions
6. Surgical options for centralisations
This section is for supporters of thePlasticsFella's missionJoin the club
Already have an account? Sign in