This assesses your clinical expertise, decision-making, and management skills through an oral "viva" structure, using real-world scenarios representative of clinical practice and exam
1. Describe the clinical findings of a submucous cleft
2. Converse with parents regarding cleft pathology
3. Order investigations and justify specific reasons.
4. Interpret the investigations to conclude a diagnosis
5. Detail a treatment plan and discuss surgical options
6. Describe specific indications for VPI surgery